Stall Booking & Payments
Stall booking shall be deemed as completed, only after FULL PAYMENT is received 20 days before the commencement of the exhibition. Payments can be made through:
- Direct Cash Deposit
- NEFT / RTGS in the account of Fashionista, which shall be provided on request.
- Online payment gateway on Fashionista website.
- Demand Draft which can be drawn in favor of “Fashionista” payable at Mumbai The Stall Booking contract will be shared over the email with the exhibitor and It is mandatory for the Exhibitor to send an Acceptance & Acknowledgment. If no acceptance of the confirmation is received within 3 days of receipt, it will be deemed as accepted by the exhibitor.
- Complete Fabricated Stall will be handed over to the participants for setup on Opening Day at 8 am (subject to the completion of the setup activities). Prefabricated stalls include Exhibitor’s Fascia Name, 1 Oct norm Table, 2 Chairs, 1 Plug Point, 1 Dustbin & Spot Lights as per the size of the stall.
- Exhibitors/participants are requested to be aware that floor plans are Tentative and Fashionista reserves the right to amend if needed
- Any extra space occupied by the exhibitor will attract extra charges and is at the sole discretion of the Organizer
- Fashionista requests the exhibitors not to put any Discount/Sale/Price Tags in the stall as other Exhibitors object to this and as an organizer, we would not allow this
- It is mandatory for exhibitors to occupy only allotted space and not to occupy the passageway, in the interest of safety
Movement Of Goods / Stocks
The exhibition will commence at 11 am on the given dates, and any movement of goods, stocks, products, materials, etc. will be strictly prohibited after this time. The exhibitors are requested to occupy the stalls before 11 am on the provided exhibition dates.
The cleaning of the exhibition hall will be carried out by the organizer. Cleaning of individual stalls and inside space will be the responsibility of the exhibitors/participants. Similarly, empty packing cases or cartons will be disallowed to be stored in and around the exhibition hall. Stalls should be cleared up with non-required articles and kept ready for the next day.
Cancellation Of Participation
- Fashionista reserves the right to CANCEL a stall booking any time before or during the event.
- In case the stall is cancelled due to MISBEHAVIOUR of the exhibitor, money paid against the stall shall not be adjusted or refunded to the exhibitor.
- NO CANCELLATION will be accepted once the booking is confirmed and NO REFUNDS will be made under any circumstances.
Transfer Of Ownership
Transfer of Ownership/sharing of stalls is Strictly Not Permitted, unless & otherwise specified
Exhibitors shall be responsible for the Lunch coupons once distributed to them. If these coupons are lost or misplaced, it will not be compensated under any circumstances. Extra coupons will attract additional charges as applicable
Security & Safety
- Exhibitors will be solely responsible for the safety of their goods and personal belongings, although 24×7 security arrangements will be made by Fashionista. The security measures will be provided for the venue in general and not for individual stalls. The organizers shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen acts.
- No Inflammable/explosive/toxic material or substance in any form, or any other dangerous things, should be brought and/or to be stored on the exhibition floor and around it which may hamper the safety of the exhibition premises and as may increase the premium of insurance of the said exhibition premises and/or the building or render the existing insurance void.
The exhibitors are requested to make their own arrangements for insurance/indemnity of goods/stocks at the venue, as organizers will not be responsible for damage/accident due to fire/floods/riots/civil commotion / global pandemics
Visitor Turnout & Sales
The organizer is not responsible for low visitor turnouts or sales if any. The same should not be held against the organizer under any circumstances.
- Fashionista will not accept any Consequential Liability in case the event is cancelled/ there is a change in venue & dates arising from circumstances beyond the organizer’s control.
- Fashionista reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions as and when required without giving any prior notice to the Exhibitors.
Participants are solely responsible for their tax liabilities, such as GST, OCTROI, CST, VAT, LBT, etc. or any other tax/cess/fine introduced by the change of law. Exhibitors/ Participants are expected to abide by the prevailing tax laws
- The organizer shall not be held responsible for or liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Exhibitor/Participant on account of any theft, fire or other destruction caused to or in the said premises or to any articles/equipment brought by the Exhibitor/Participants in the said premises.
- The Exhibitor/Participant shall make good to the Organizers (Fashionista) any loss or damage that may be caused to the said premises of Exhibition Floor and equipment or any other fittings, furniture, fixtures, articles or property of the organizer therein as a result of negligence on the part of the Exhibitor/Participant, his servants, employees, agents, customers, visitors and/or other persons calling at the said premises in connection with the business of the Exhibitors/Participants.
- Exhibitor / Participant shall not do or permit to be done in or upon the said premises of exhibition, anything which may be or become a nuisance to the Organizers or the other Participants of the said Exhibition.
- The Exhibitor /Participant shall make good to the Organizers (Fashionista) any loss or damage that may be caused due to breach of any of the terms and conditions of this contract.
- All disputes arising out of this contract or touching the subject matter of aforesaid terms and conditions shall be finally settled by a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the Organizers under the provision of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 (as amended) or any other prevailing law of Arbitration. The place of the Arbitration shall be Mumbai. The language of the arbitral tribunal shall be English. Only the courts of Mumbai shall have the jurisdiction.
- For any grievance or concerns related to the event or the arrangements, you may write to email@example.com.
- These Terms & Conditions will be deemed as accepted if it is not acknowledged within 3 days from the date of communication to exhibitor/sponsor.
‘Personal Information’ refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, and credit card information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Fashionista shall collect and store any information that you may provide on our website. To enable you to become a member or subscriber of our website we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer’s personal information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
No use or Services available on this website are directed towards children. Fashionista does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell its products to children.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Fashionista owns all the information collected via the website. As applicable, the information collected by Fashionista shall be used to contact you about the website and website-related news and Services available on the website; monitor and improve the website; calculate the number of visitors to the website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the Exhibitions.
Please note that when you place a transaction, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them and Fashionista perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
Fashionista does not allow any unauthorized persons or organizations to use any information that Fashionista may collect from you through this website. In the event Fashionista is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.